Wednesday, November 17, 2010

November's Tag




This month we are doing things a little different for my tag. I hope that you guys will be nice to one another and this will go smoothly :) We will be playing with Color Wash and Claudine Hellmuth's new line of stamps. I will tell you that you will need to put your name down for both the stamps and the Color Wash if you want them because they are not in stock yet. I would like for you to bring to class the following...

-your stash of distress ink pads and a blending tool

-non stick craft mat

-your stash of acrylic daubbers

-adhesive (red liner tape is recommended)

-scissors

-acrylic block for mounting clear stamps

this might get messy (as usual), and you'll be getting up but I think you'll have fun with it.

Check out Claudine's website to get inspired



See you Sunday



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.