Well, today was our 1st Christmas in July Totally Tim Class. Wow!!!! We had loads of fun, and we all worked fast and furious to get the tags done. It was like a 6 hours aerobic workout! Everyone's tags turned out terrific!! Here's some pics of the first tag of the day. I missed a few people...sorry. After that, I didn't get a chance to take anymore pics...sorry about that.
Also, there were a few announcements made at class today. So for a few of the regulars that weren't able to make it, here they are.
Jennie Update....She had her surgery last Tuesday, she's now home and recuperating. She's doing great!
August Totally Tim...There will not be an August class, the classes will resume in September.
Debbie...Unfortunately, I will no longer be teaching at Scrapbook 911. I will be relocating to PA by the end of July.
I truly enjoyed having been able to teach the classes and share will everyone, and I will miss all of you. I would love to see your awesome creations, please feel free to email me any pics of your work. My email is dkavinsky@gmail.com.
Now for the pics from today...









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.